Recent TripAdvisor reviews state that guests who recently stayed at the TUI-advertised Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya Resort and Spa in Mexico suffered a stomach sickness. The reviewers highlighted issues with the food, as well...
Illness abroad can sometimes be inevitable but what you don't expect is to catch an illness bug due to the unsanitary conditions or poor food handling practices at your hotel! This blog provides useful information on illness and sickness bugs reported at hotels abroad. Call us on 0808 145 1353 or visit our dedicated Holiday Claims website.
Search For News About Your Hotel
Request Call Back
- Stomach sickness reported by guests at the Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya in Mexico
- Guest at the Playa De Oro Hotel in Cuba says that they have “never been this sick”
- Reports of holiday illness at the Grand Memories Varadero in Cuba
- Reviewers comment on stomach illness at the Rosamar Hotel in Benidorm
- Wedding party struck down by illness at the Brisas Guardalavaca in Cuba