The page you are trying to reach does not exist, or has been moved. Please use the menus or the search box to find what you are looking for.
Illness abroad can sometimes be inevitable but what you don't expect is to catch an illness bug due to the unsanitary conditions or poor food handling practices at your hotel! This blog provides useful information on illness and sickness bugs reported at hotels abroad. Call us on 0808 145 1353 or visit our dedicated Holiday Claims website.
Search For News About Your Hotel
Request Call Back
- Reviewers say they suffered food poisoning symptoms at the Steigenberger Aqua Magic
- Reports of Salmonella and holiday illness made by guests at the Ocean Vista Azul in Cuba
- Gastroenteritis reported by holidaymakers at the ClubHotel Riu Costa del Sol in Spain
- Holidaymakers report suffering gastric illness symptoms at the Hideaway at Royalton St Lucia
- Holidaymakers comment on the possibility of food poisoning at the IBEROSTAR Tainos in Cuba