The page you are trying to reach does not exist, or has been moved. Please use the menus or the search box to find what you are looking for.
Illness abroad can sometimes be inevitable but what you don't expect is to catch an illness bug due to the unsanitary conditions or poor food handling practices at your hotel! This blog provides useful information on illness and sickness bugs reported at hotels abroad. Call us on 0808 145 1353 or visit our dedicated Holiday Claims website.
Search For News About Your Hotel
Request Call Back
- British family report illness at the Be Live Family Costa Los Gigantes
- Reports of lack of hygiene and illness at Lanzasur Club in Lanzarote
- Is there a problem with cockroaches and food poisoning at the Family Life Bahia Feliz Orquidea?
- Possible problem with illness at the Dreams Punta Cana Resort and Spa
- Reports of rats, cockroaches and a lack of toilet paper at the Blue Bay Beach Hotel