Thomson Holiday Complaints Procedure – Claim Holiday Compensation

You may also like...

11 Responses

1. E Greig says:

I am looking for a contact for a pre holiday! Thomson Holidays have breached my confidentiality and I have used their on line complaint form and not yet received a response. Who should I write to please? The holiday is not until March 2014, and I now cannot go due to their breach of confidentiality.

2. Hi E Greig – did you managed to get hold of Thomson Holidays and resolve this? We're here to help…

3. Chez says:

Am still waiting for a reply, well past their allotted time, following a delay of more than four hours on a trip from Cyprus. What do I do now?

4. Hi Chez – follow the airline’s complaints procedure and if no success use the Civil Aviation Authority Ombudsman service to raise a complaint. Hope this helps.

5. Jade F says:

Thomson have cancelled our flight from Birmingham to Dubrovnik and we now have to depart from Manchester, which will cost us more in fuel, parking and an overnight stay in a hotel (we would have got a lift to Birmingham). We cannot afford this. The flight has been cancelled for the 10 night stay, so to depart from Birmingham still we will have to stay for 14 nights instead (costing us an extra £300). To cancel the holiday we will be at a loss of £500. Our only other option is to reduce our holiday to 7 nights which we don't want to do. We would be gutted. Our inbound flight would be early in the morning and we have asked Thomson if we can have a later flight so we get the whole of the last day there – they have told us there will be a fee for changing the flight time. We are so angry and don't know what to do. All of our options leads us to lose out!

6. Hi Jade – sorry to hear about this. Have a look at our DIY guides for making a complaint http://www.smholidayclaims.co.uk/holiday-complaints/ it will help you find who you need to speak with regarding your complaint.

7. Jade F says:

8. Katie Haylor says:

Thomson have ignored my emails and been rude and unhelpful on the phone and advisors providing me with incoorect information. I am a 27year old who has just been diagnosed of cancer therefore unable to fly. I have written emails as advised attaching hospital and doctors notes and no one has come back to me. I was due to fly to Cyprus. I cannot find any other email addresses in order for someone to look into my holiday further. A manager I spoke to on the phone just told me I am unable to get any refund of £1300 as I did not contact 21 days prior to travelling. I was not fully diagnosed until that time had passed. Does anyone have any email addresses I could try???? Thanks

9. Katie – very sorry to hear about your situation. Email me holidayclaims@simpsonmillar.co.uk and we'll try and point in the right direction of some assistance. All the best.

10. kaeren says:

Thomson have lost my son and new daughter-in-laws luggage. they are currently in Santorini with nothing. suncreams and clothes are expensive out there. I have tried phoning and they gave me a number that doesn't exist. I then tried their complaint form but it doesn't come up on the site. I,m so upset for my son it has completely ruined what should have been a lovely honeymoon. can anyone tell me how to contact someone at Thomson? sorry if i.m using this incorrectly but i.m desperate….

11. Hi Kaeren – hope this number helps you get some help with Thomson 0844 871 0882